Should I translate my website? That’s a question many business owners ask themselves. For good reason. The Internet is bringing the world together. In an increasingly international business environment, offering your website in other languages can be a worthy business strategy. English has long dominated the World Wide Web. Still does. As of the moment of this writing, the English languages makes up a little more than 26 percent of the Internet. That means, if your site is in that particular language, it appeals to the majority of online users out there. The bad news: it neglects the other 74 percent. That doesn’t seem right, does it? After all, that’s millions of users. Plus, it’s a growing group. While the English-speaking world is already well connected to the web, other languages like Chinese, Arabic and French still have millions of new users to add to the mix. A huge opportunity for growth in the future. In short, everyone who is doing business on the net (and who isn’t these days?) should consider serving their site in more than one language. However, for some types of businesses it makes even more sense than for others. For that reason, in this
Share This

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website without any data sent to third party services.